Welcome to Tea Time!

Thank you for stopping by my place for some tea. During tea time I like to chat about any old thing on my mind... So pull up a chair, place your napkin across your lap, take a sip from your cup (but be careful, it might be hot) and feel free to join in.

I'm pleased that you are here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just posted my first story entry on my other blog!

http://storiesbythehelz.blogspot.com/2011/01/authority.html

let me know what you think! there are some great things happening to me with my writing. there are plenty of opportunities opening up for me and i am very excited about all of them.

and don't worry, my next Tea Time blog will NOT be about my writing. i'll come up with something interesting to talk about...

hmmm....

i wonder what it'll be.

till next time,
Tea WAIT A SECOND!!!

this is not an actual post for this blog! i can't type my signature closing on a post for this blog that isn't actually a post for this blog!

SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THE NERVE OF ME... I MEAN IF I GAVE INTO HALF THE THINGS I WANTED TO DO THEN I'D BE ONE HELZ OF A...

well huh, this is sorta like a mini blog isn't it? (<- ps, this is a rhetorical question... <-pps, no it's not)

well it has all the makings anyway. The nice title, the non use of capitals at the appropriate times, the use of ALL CAPITALS at the inappropriate times not to mention my rant and all the exclamation marks ie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yea, i'll just go ahead and sign off as usual then.

Till next time
Tea Time    ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment