Welcome to Tea Time!

Thank you for stopping by my place for some tea. During tea time I like to chat about any old thing on my mind... So pull up a chair, place your napkin across your lap, take a sip from your cup (but be careful, it might be hot) and feel free to join in.

I'm pleased that you are here.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kidney Stones... REAL SOBs!



So when i was prego with my last BEAUTIFUL baby i was afflicted with kidney stones for 6 weeks. i was given a hefty prescription of oxycodone but told that my baby could become addicted so use it sparingly.

i did and i am VERY proud of myself for suffering the pain...

since she was born i have had 2 episodes and i used ALL THOSE REMAINING SUCKERS UP and got another prescription cause KIDNEY STONES i mean come on!!! who wouldn't get drugged up?

now let me tell you a little something about my pain threshold ok,

i was in active labor with my first daughter for 86 HOURS! NO FU@KIN' JOKE!!! i would not dilate.

i sat for 4 and a half hours in one sitting for an AWESOME portrait tat of my grandmother. with out crying i might add.

i also had intense chest wall pain for a few months and i made it through that too.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOYS AND GIRLS....

kidney stones ARE some REAL SOBs!

if there are any other pain junkies out there... (through no fault of your own or otherwise totally your fault, let me know about it.)

Till next time,
Tea Time

No comments:

Post a Comment