Welcome to Tea Time!

Thank you for stopping by my place for some tea. During tea time I like to chat about any old thing on my mind... So pull up a chair, place your napkin across your lap, take a sip from your cup (but be careful, it might be hot) and feel free to join in.

I'm pleased that you are here.

Monday, January 17, 2011

making a splash in the world...

well at least in the blogger world.

im not the most ambitious person, as you can probably tell from my lack of want to use capitals.

:-P (this is an emoticon representation of me, sticking my tongue out [playfully, i might add] at all the capital users)

alright alright, now that my tongue is back where it belongs... i want to talk about why i started blogging in the first place. so here it goes:

i love to write, and granted i'm not the funniest but my life is pretty funny sometimes and i wanted to try a different kind of writing exercise. you see, i write fiction novels, (and as i don't consider myself to be a novelist just quite yet... i haven't completed a novel... but i will be one day) and it was getting pretty hard for me to keep working on my novels because i was lacking inspiration aka, i have a bad case of the writer's block AND my heart just hasn't been in my work.

which brings us to (drum roll please) BRUHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tea Time with the Helz!

my wonderfully amazing and funny fiance Shane helped me set up a blog. he once had an epic blog entitled, "The Ass Page" which sad to say, is no longer being written.

http://theasspage.blogspot.com/

I've been trying to get him into blogging again but he's already been retired for a few years and he's not sure if that's an appropriate amount of time for a comeback yet.

which brings me back to my point, while im writing this blog im going to take it easy. i just want to write about whatever is on my mind at the time. my blog most often will start out with a cute, witty title but more often than not, will stray from the point of it or will be about something else entirely. i proof read my blog once after im finished writing it and immediately publish the post. i don't allow myself time to re-write. i want it to be naturally pure from my mind, with out revising or alterations.

So i hope you enjoy what i write and if i do happen to a make a splash in the blogger community well then i hope its a positive, delicate splash... instead of the intrusive kind that gets everyone wet and ruins every one's day.

and if it is that last kind every once in a while then i say, "what the Helz! it is what it is."

till next time,
Tea Time

...and here i am with a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment