Welcome to Tea Time!

Thank you for stopping by my place for some tea. During tea time I like to chat about any old thing on my mind... So pull up a chair, place your napkin across your lap, take a sip from your cup (but be careful, it might be hot) and feel free to join in.

I'm pleased that you are here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

P90X; totally X! Totally kicking my ass!

I recently started P90X as prompted by my finance Shane, and let me tell you... this is not for the faint of heart!

I'm counting down and I have 88 days left to go. I am also continuing to count my calories, taking in between 1400-1700 daily. I have lost 2 pounds since I started a few days ago, but we'll see how it goes.

I have been busy with my Miche business for the past couple of weeks so I have neglected my blogging responsibilities, though I don't think my 3 readers have minded to much. I haven't had any views in the past week.

So, "How do I get this party started?" I want to know, how did you get readers? Or are you still working to build up your fan base? Do you need a theme or a hook? Or is narcissism pure and unchanging all you need to make???

Let me know!

till next time,
Tea Time
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. I did a post called Blogging 101 that I got good feedback on. You can check it out here: http://katiejweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/search?q=blogging+101

    If you want to increase traffic to your blog then you need to go out and comment on others blogs. It is considered a faux pas if you put a link to your blog with a comment.

    Another thing is what category would you like to be in. WL? Fashion? Upcoming writers? What ever it is, go to those blogs and see what works for them.

    Thirdly, You may want to promote yourself on Twitter and Facebook to get more folks to follow.

    Hope you have a good weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete